However, the rules and regulations associated with obtaining SSDI and SSI benefits can be confusing and frustrating to navigate. Get help.
Jack Goodrich and Associates has consistently been able to help people apply for and receive Social Security disability payments, even when denied at first. The key is to move quickly to get representation. It’s risk free when you call Jack Goodrich and Associates. No money, no fee.
Follow these guidelines:
- Call Jack Goodrich and Associates for a free consultation.
- We can help you apply online
- Get treated for your condition, and continue regular treatment.
- This helps establish your disability and the need for SSDI or SSI.
- Go to a specialist if this is warranted. A specialist’s diagnosis and treatment regimen may carry more weight than a primary care doctor.
- Don’t delay in filing an appeal if your claim is denied. You have 60 days or will have to start all over again.
When you need the best, get Jack on their back.