One thing you should know. When business is disrupted, there may be legal recourse.
Jack Goodrich and Associates are prepared to answer your questions about a business interruption insurance claim in a free, no-obligation consultation.
Business interruption insurance is typically not a stand-alone policy, but part of an overall comprehensive insurance or property/casualty policy. If you, like many small and mid-sized business owners, secured such a policy, you may have questions about your future and filing a claim.
Act NOW and we can help:
- A no-cost review of your policy will provide you a clear understanding of what is expressly covered and what is not
- Types of damages, loss of income, operating expenses and other factors may be factors for consideration
- During the SARS pandemic, courts awarded claims for business interruption
- Current policies may not specifically exclude losses from pandemics
- Pennsylvania courts have not yet ruled on the COVID-19 issue
Find out more from our Insiders Advice column. Or come straight to the source…
Get the full representation you need and the advice you can trust, call us.