Jack Goodrich & Associates has successfully handled thousands of vehicle accidents, including truck and motorcycle accidents. If you’ve been in a serious accident, call us for a no obligation consultation.
In the meantime, follow this good advice:
- Remain calm, and stop your vehicle immediately.
- Call the police and other emergency personnel.
- Never ignore pain. Allow medical personnel to thoroughly examine you.
- Gather information. Take pictures of the accident scene and vehicles. Get witness information and insurance information from other driver(s).
- Notify your insurance carrier of the accident.
- Refuse to provide a recorded statement until you speak with us.
- Don’t hastily accept a settlement offer.