Cleland Drunk Driver Accident Testimonial
Jack Goodrich and Lauren Nichols are both members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. This is an elite group. Membership is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements. Fewer than 1% of U.S. lawyers are members, and Jack is also recognized as a Multi-Million Advocate Member. Here are just a few of the settlements that they have won over the years:
- A landmark $15.6 million dram shop liability incident involving death and serious injury.
- $2.6 million Drunk Driving settlement
- $2 million Product Liability settlement after two-week trial
- $1.3 million obtained for serious leg injuries sustained in a motorcycle accident
- $1 million Plus settlement for serious injuries sustained in a drunk driving accident
- $600,000 for a client rear ended by a dump truck resulting in multiple orthopedic injuries
- $200,000 Workers’ Compensation settlement for a client injured on the job
- $165,000 global settlement obtained for a car accident victim with a brain injury
When my husband had his accident, we went to them. Actually I called them when it first happened. I spoke with Lauren and she became our lawyer. She advised me over the phone and called to check up on us. And when we needed to hire her, she told us it was time to come in and meet. She did a wonderful job for us. We have recommended them to everyone we know.
—Laura Susan Ferson
Did a great job. Caring and willing.
This is the guy you should use in Pittsburgh.
Excellent firm and outstanding support staff!!!!
Jack is class to his clients. He’s a standup guy!!!